Bridgestone Ecopia EP422 plus

Dry Grip 60%
Wet Grip 50%
Road Feedback 50%
Handling 50%
Wear 80%
Comfort 60%
Buy again 30%

The Bridgestone Ecopia EP422 plus is a Premium Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Show All

Tyre review data from 1 tyre reviews averaging 54% over 5,000 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Bridgestone Ecopia EP422 plus
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Bridgestone Ecopia EP422 plus
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Bridgestone Ecopia EP422 plus. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Ask a question

We will never publish or share your email address

capatha

To verify you're human please type the word you see above in the box below.

Latest Bridgestone Ecopia EP422 plus Reviews

Have you driven on the Bridgestone Ecopia EP422 plus tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Ecopia EP422 plus.

Review Your Tyres >>

Given 54% while driving a Mazda CX9 (255/50 R20) on a combination of roads for 5,000 spirited miles
I received this tire as OE on my mazda cx9 , as soon as I got into the car I noticed that the tire was ok was silent and comfortable. as soon as I started to understand the car and started to drive it in a more spirited way I realized that the tires reach their limits quite fast. cx9 is an suv like no other which drives very well specially in mointain roads ( which we have a lot in my country) definitively this tire isn't for this kind of roads , perhaps will be a good option in long high ways .
weeks latere I was able to drive an exactly same suv but with the falken tires ( OE as well) and realized how much I was loosing with the bridgestone option, the suv was taughter, more responsive , the cuves could be taken in a much sportier way.
one thing that I really don't like about the bridgestone is that every time you get into a curve , even if you are not going fast the tire sounds quite loud , not a screech sound, just like if u had saddenly gotten into a more abrasive road.
so at the end this is a tire that I wouldn't buy again and to the mazda ppl, this tire isn't what the cx9 needs to show its potential.

0 - tyre reviewed on December 6, 2017   

See all 1 customer reviews of the Bridgestone Ecopia EP422 plus (newest first) >>

Advertisement