Falken Azenis FK510

Dry Grip 91%
Wet Grip 89%
Road Feedback 86%
Handling 85%
Wear 78%
Comfort 78%
Buy again 87%

The Falken Azenis FK510 is a Ultra High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

This tyre replaced the Falken FK453

Show All

Tyre review data from 61 tyre reviews averaging 85% over 538,071 miles driven.

Reports

Latest Group Test Results

2019 Sport Auto 20 Inch UHP Tyre Test - 7th of 8 tyres

• Positive - Good wet grip.
  • Negative - Long dry braking, slow steering.
  • Overall - Conditionally Recommended.

2019 Auto Bild Summer Tyre Test - 3rd of 20 tyres

• Positive - Good wet and dry grip, sporty dry handling, excellent wet braking, well priced.
  • Negative - Average mileage.
  • Overall - Highly recommended.

2019 Gute Fahrt Summer 18 Inch Tyre Test - 10th of 12 tyres

• Positive - Short wet braking.
  • Negative - Understeer in the wet, high rolling resistance, average comfort.
  • Overall - Good.
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Falken Azenis FK510

Questions and Answers for the Falken Azenis FK510

2018-09-20 - Please can you tell me if it is safe to have an FK453 on nearside rear and FK510 on offside rear, on a Ford Mondeo Estate?

It is always recommended to change tyres in axle pairs, so mixing them isn't advised. There would be nothing inherently unsafe, but it could cause vehicle balance issues, especially in the wet.

2018-11-03 - Putting these Falkens on a 2007 911, are these tire able to be rotated from right to left?

The Falken FK510 is an asymmetric tyre so yes you can rotate it left to right.

2019-06-08 - Are Falken tyres (FK510) suitable for a Porsche Boxster S?

Assuming you can find the correct size and load rating you need in the FK510, there's no reason you shouldn't use them on a Boxster.

2019-10-21 - Are falken azenis fk510 tyres all season tyres?

The Azenis FK510 is a summer tyre.

2019-11-04 - Hi, I have Mazda 6 2.5 2008. I ride mostly 90% city + 10% curved countryside roads (I like enjoy them). The best solution is buy Michelin Pilot Sport 4, I know, but it is 50-60% more expensive then FK510. I decide between FK510 and Goodyear F1 Asym 5. Question is - Should I pay 15 % more for Goodyear or there isn't too much better behavior for that higher price?

Have a watch of our big tyre test on YouTube, it should answer your question. In short, if you like handling, then the Asym5 is worth the extra.

Ask a question

We will never publish or share your email address

capatha

To verify you're human please type the word you see above in the box below.

Size Price Range  
215/45 R17 £58.00 - £85.12 (8 Prices) Compare Prices >>
225/40 R18 £65.10 - £94.40 (8 Prices) Compare Prices >>
225/45 R17 £57.70 - £82.00 (8 Prices) Compare Prices >>
225/50 R17 £71.40 - £108.43 (9 Prices) Compare Prices >>
275/30 R19 £129.00 - £176.03 (8 Prices) Compare Prices >>
Available in 110 tyre sizes - View all.

Top Falken Azenis FK510 Review

Given 100% while driving a Honda Civic Type R (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 0 average miles
Better than Pirelli
479 - tyre reviewed on July 6, 2016   

Latest Falken Azenis FK510 Reviews

Have you driven on the Falken Azenis FK510 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Azenis FK510.

Review Your Tyres >>

Given 96% while driving a Vauxhall Corsa D (215/45 R17) on mostly town for 5,000 average miles
very good tyre , wet grip is brilliant, driven in very heavy rain and not even a hint of aquaplaning , its quiet and comfy.
0 - tyre reviewed on December 5, 2019   
Given 87% while driving a Mercedes Benz E Class Estate (240/45 R17 V) on a combination of roads for 20,000 spirited miles
I fitted these to my 2003 E Class estate which has 306bhp and more torque. I regularly drive through Europe and on the autobahn at high speeds also. I tend to wear summer tyres from April thru November.

I have covered about 20,000 miles - in all conditions in many countries through Europe - including a stormy drive over the Col du Galibier at 2,642m(!) with them and I can confirm that they are excellent in all conditions. Surefooted, predictable and stable at speed. They are also comfortable, though perhaps they are a little noiser than the previous Continental Premium Contact MO spec that I had, but not to a significant degree.

My purchase was based on the tests from AutoBild and Autocar, which were on 17". These tyres are good value too and four tyres cost the same as the equivalent Michelin Pilot Sport 4s.
0 - tyre reviewed on November 13, 2019   
Are cheap winter tyres safe, or a false economy? Watch this video to find out!
Given 87% while driving a Opel Vectra C 2.0T (225/45 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 2,000 average miles
Replaced Michelin PS4 in search for something quieter and more comfortable without losing grip. They fullfilled the expectations on that. Thay are very grippy on the dry, and quiet and comfortable for a sporty tyre. Wet performance was very good too, although I didn't put them trough as many difficult tests as I did with the PS4.
Main weakness was the sttering feedback/precision. They are just ok on that area, and could not compare at all with the sharp, highly responsive PS4. Maybe raising the pressure would help, but I didn't explore it as I did not want to compromise the comfort.
Due to a change of car, I could not test the wear properly, but thay did not look like they wer going to wear too fast. Average life was expected.

0 - tyre reviewed on November 12, 2019   
Given 91% while driving a Volkswagen Passat 170 tdi (235/45 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 3,800 average miles
The price was really good, and these are some of the best tyres available in this class. They are surprisingly quiet (a lot quieter than the 6 year-old Viking tyes I had before), and reasonably comfortable. The road feedback is really good, and they don't feel soft, such as the old ones, which weren't reinforced.
0 - tyre reviewed on November 5, 2019   
Given 90% while driving a MINI Cooper S (225/40 R18) on mostly motorways for 10,000 spirited miles
Purchased my MINI Cooper S 6months ago and was shocked to see the prices of PS4 for MINI fitment in my country. 215/40/18 is gonna set be back about $1040 SGD after "discounts". Was given the option of Falken FK510 through recommendation but was hesitant to go ahead as I normally go ahead with either Michelin, Goodyear or Pirelli. Thank god I made the leap of faith.

Going through corners spiritually and having an average rpm of 4k for acceleration on a daily basis with 20,000km done and these tyres are only down at 60%.

Dry handling is amazing for its value, just a tad bit less grippy comparable to PS4 but it's really negliable. Still till date one of the best handling summer tyres I've fitted on.
Wet handling is fault less. Minimal pull towards the side for Aquaplaning even at 90kmph.
Comfort too is an immediate difference after changing out Stock Tyres (Pirelli P7 Runflat). But yeah, runflats comfort are horrible.
Will definitely fit them on again if the prices for PS4 is still more than S$50/piece.
0 - tyre reviewed on November 5, 2019   

See all 61 customer reviews of the Falken Azenis FK510 (newest first) >>