The Goodyear UltraGrip Ice Arctic is a Premium Touring Winter tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car
Latest Group Test Results
2019 Studded Winter Tyre Test - 6th of 8 tyres
- Positive - Good driving performance in the dry, good traction and braking in the snow.
- Negative - Weak lateral stability on snow and ice, high rolling resistance.
- Overall - Smallest number of spikes on test at 130, which was an issue on ice. Good in the wet and dry.
2018 Vi Studded Winter Tyre Test - 3rd of 8 tyres
- Positive - An excellent all round tyre, shortest stopping distance in the dry and wet.
- Negative - Slight understeer on ice and snow.
2017 Autocenter Studded Winter Tyre Test - 3rd of 10 tyres
View All Tests >>
- Positive - Good handling in the snow, very balanced performance
- Negative - Slow steering response
- Overall - The Goodyear UltraGrip Ice Arctic is excellent in the snow, strong on ice and good on wet roads. It could only finish mid-pack for dry performance but was still close enough to be an excellent all round tyre
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Goodyear UltraGrip Ice Arctic
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Goodyear UltraGrip Ice Arctic. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!
Ask a question
We will never publish or share your email address