The Nokian Hakka Black is a Max Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car
This tyre has been replaced by the Nokian Hakka Black 2
Tyre review data from 2 tyre reviews averaging 59% over 21,000 miles driven.
Latest Group Test Results
2017 Summer SUV Tyre Test - 2nd of 5 tyres
- Positive - Short braking distances, excellent handling and overall the best results in the wet, good handling on dry surfaces, quick steering response and predictable behaviour at the limit of grip in all conditions
- Negative - Worst fuel economy, most expensive tyre on test
2016 Test World Performance Tyre Test - 2nd of 13 tyres
- Positive - Consistently good results in all the tests on wet roads
- Negative - Slightly weak handling on dry roads
2013 Auto Review Performance Summer Tyre Test - 8th of 9 tyres
View All Tests >>
- Positive - Grip on wet and dry roads, handling on wet and dry roads, comfort
- Negative - Low resistance to aquaplaning
- Overall - Average aquaplaning results, but otherwise the Nokian Hakka Black is little inferior to the leaders of the test. On wet roads the car starts to slide smoothly and always predictable. The same can be said about the handling on dry roads. Good tyres, but better to avoid deep puddles.
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Nokian Hakka Black
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Nokian Hakka Black. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!
Ask a question
We will never publish or share your email address