The Nokian Hakka Green is a Premium Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car
Tyre review data from 1 tyre reviews averaging 24% over 15,000 miles driven.
Latest Group Test Results
2015 Auto Bild 215/55 R16 Technical Tyre Test - 8th of 10 tyres
- Positive - Good curved aquaplaning
- Negative - Long braking in the dry and wet, poor handling in the wet, noisy, low comfort
2011 Finnish ECO Touring Tyre Test - 6th of 15 tyres
View All Tests >>
- Positive - Good wet performance and low rolling resistance
- Negative - Not as good in the dry as others
- Overall - The Nokian Hakka Green excelled in the wet tests but was slightly let down by its dry performance. Another comfortable quiet tyre.
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Nokian Hakka Green
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Nokian Hakka Green. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!
Ask a question
We will never publish or share your email address