Primewell PZ900

Dry Grip 72%
Wet Grip 58%
Road Feedback 54%
Handling 57%
Wear 57%
Comfort 50%
Buy again 42%

The Primewell PZ900 is a Ultra High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Show All

Tyre review data from 58 tyre reviews averaging 56% over 980,274 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Primewell PZ900
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Primewell PZ900
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Primewell PZ900. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Ask a question

We will never publish or share your email address

capatha

To verify you're human please type the word you see above in the box below.

Top Primewell PZ900 Review

Given 73% while driving a BMW 530d Auto SE LCI (225/55 R16 V) on a combination of roads for 21,000 spirited miles
Put 4 of these on 3 yrs ago, not out of choice but due to budget or rather lack of. Despite the fairly detrimental reviews they really weren't that bad, bit noisy, but gripped well in dry and whilst wouldn't push them in the wet they weren't prone to aquaplaning. Lasted 21k miles but are now shredded. Good value for money.
14 - tyre reviewed on August 23, 2016   

Latest Primewell PZ900 Reviews

Have you driven on the Primewell PZ900 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the PZ900.

Review Your Tyres >>

Given 76% while driving a Ford Mustang GT Convertible (225/55 R16 W) on a combination of roads for 8,000 spirited miles
I purchased these tires because of price about 5yrs ago. They handle great, almost no road noise. Very happy for such a low cost tire.
0 - tyre reviewed on July 10, 2019   
Given 87% while driving a BMW 1 series M pack (265/45 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 0 spirited miles

Mann where are these people driving there cars
With these review ?
i have a set on my 2012 BMW M1 and they handle amazingly great
Maybe cause i went to driving school .....and i drive my car ...like really drive it
i only get 350 KM or 217 MP to the tank ....this car was made to be driven and with these tires on its a match
9 out of 10...my opinion!!
1 - tyre reviewed on February 4, 2019   
Are cheap winter tyres safe, or a false economy? Watch this video to find out!
Given 73% while driving a BMW 530d Auto SE LCI (225/55 R16 V) on a combination of roads for 21,000 spirited miles
Put 4 of these on 3 yrs ago, not out of choice but due to budget or rather lack of. Despite the fairly detrimental reviews they really weren't that bad, bit noisy, but gripped well in dry and whilst wouldn't push them in the wet they weren't prone to aquaplaning. Lasted 21k miles but are now shredded. Good value for money.
14 - tyre reviewed on August 23, 2016   
Vauxhall (225/45 R17) on mostly town for 8,000 average miles
Alot of noise from road but they did not last long had to change still with 7mm tread left as all four tyres cracked and nearly crashed car as had a blow out on m6 never buy again
0 - tyre reviewed on April 9, 2016   
Given 14% while driving a Nissan 300zx (245/40 R16) on mostly town for 5,000 average miles
This is the worst tyre I've had the misfortune of experiencing. These are dangerous tyres
Came on the car when I bought it, the grip was unbelievably terrible. Car was standard, and was caught out when the tyres span up in 3rd gear @ 70mph. This happened on many occasions. Couldn't go full throttle in 1st or 2nd gear as grip was nonexistent. I couldn't enjoy the car at all.
In the wet the car was just flat out scary, extremely unpredictable.
There was 0 feedback, you could never tell what they would do.
Luckily the tyres only lasted 5k miles before they were totally bald and needed replacing.
My brother who also had a 300zx got his with Pirelli p600s (aka the ditch finders) and he said these were even worse than they were, which is saying a lot.
They were replaced with thinner 235 Goodyear eagle f1 as2 and the difference was unbelievable. The car was amazing to drive, loads if feedback, wet and dry grip was great. Soon moving to 245/265 as2s.
There is no way I could recommend this tyre to anyone at all.
0 - tyre reviewed on February 23, 2016   

See all 58 customer reviews of the Primewell PZ900 (newest first) >>