The Uniroyal AllSeasonExpert is a Premium Touring All Season tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car
This tyre has been replaced by the Uniroyal AllSeasonExpert 2
Tyre review data from 4 tyre reviews averaging 86% over 41,800 miles driven.
Latest Group Test Results
2017 All Season VS Winter Tyre Test - 5th of 11 tyres
- Positive - Good snow handling, good wet braking, good resistance to aquaplaning
- Negative - Longest braking in the dry, and poor dry handling
2017 Auto Bild All Season Tyre Test - 6th of 10 tyres
- Positive - Safe in the snow, good aquaplaning resistance, quiet and comfortable, cheap.
- Negative - Long dry braking, poor wet braking and handling.
2016 GF All Season Tyre Test - 6th of 11 tyres
View All Tests >>
- Positive - Very good results in the snow
- Negative - Poor handling on wet roads, long braking distances on dry and wet roads
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Uniroyal AllSeasonExpert
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Uniroyal AllSeasonExpert. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!
Ask a question
We will never publish or share your email address