Audi Coupe 2.0E Tyres
Drive a Audi Coupe 2.0E? Why not add your own tyre review and help other owners pick the right tyre!
The following tyres have been reviewed on the Audi Coupe 2.0E
Audi Coupe 2.0E Tyre Review Highlights
Writing about the Vredestein Quatrac 3
Driving on mostly town
for 5000 spirited
I bought these last year as the winter snow was setting in and apparently Aberdeen no longer gets gritted. I decided to go for the Quatrac as although it's an all season tyre, 3 out of 4 of Scotland's seasons are normally winter!
Throughout the months of snow my old Audi never once got stuck and as the summer rain has come, the tyres have performed just as well as they did in January.
- Very good snowy, wet and dry grip
- Progessive. You know exactly where you are with these and how close they are to letting go.
- Little road noise, but I do have a high profile size.
- Quite pricey, which is probably the only reason I'd investigate other tyre brands/models
- My car has started to torque steer since fitting, but I have went from a 205 to a 195 size due to lack of availability when I was buying.
- As expected with an all season tyre, these are quite a soft compound, so I'd expect I'll see 10k out of them before I couldn't use them in the snow (have done 5k now). I'd say they'd be good for 15k before down to 2-2.5mm.
Overall they're probably the best money I've ever spent on a car, and sadly, I've spent a lot.